1282 – Business Development Manager – Boston, MA
Our client is a pioneer in a new generation of electronic medical devices on the cutting edge of the smart healthcare device industry. It has received several international awards for its policies on innovation.
For the US office, they are looking for a Business Development Manager, a new position that will report to the US CEO.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Set up the Account Management function within the company and manage the first B2B accounts.
- In collaboration with the Marketing team, analyse the best possible approach to reach the employers market. Build the most appropriate business model.
- Develop the reach of the company’s portfolio with major retailers. Set up processes to allow for the best service.
- Develop a creative Business Development approach to profitably grow the business in multiple segments to be defined with the management of the company.
- Create and set-up the appropriate KPI’s to follow the business development activity and track the customers’ satisfaction for the accounts managed.
- 5 years of business development and / or sales, with some account management experience
- Experience in the healthcare industry is required, ideally with connected devices and or services
- Some experience selling to retailers such as pharmacies (Walgreens, CVS)
- Ability to travel across the US up to 30%
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in a start-up or small business preferred
- Dynamic, self-driven and autonomous
To apply, email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ref 1282 in the subject line.