1275 – Customer Service Manager – Boston
We are seeking a technically oriented person who is experienced in managing a small team.
Our client is a French high-technology company specializing in noninvasive diagnostic products and services for hepatology. The company develops, manufactures and markets several product ranges: FibroScan devices, FibroMeter tests and FibroView solutions.
The company’s ambition is to become the leader in non-invasive hepatology diagnostics worldwide and to continuously strive to improve the patients ‘quality of life.
The company has six subsidiaries:
-Two European subsidiaries in Germany and Spain.
-Three subsidiaries located in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Shenzhen (to cover the Asian markets).
-One subsidiary based in Boston, MA.
They have 500 machines installed in the US already (major cities) –
• Manage a team of after sales service technicians
• Plan and coordinate the after-sales service
• Draft technical handbooks for after-sales service and establish a troubleshooting process
• Resolve complex technical issues and provide customer service
• Organize equipment refurbishment, relocation, installation, configuration changes, upgrades, etc.
• Follow-up of the engineering problems encountered in the field
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Degree in Engineering
• 7+ years customer service and management experience
• Experience working in manufacturing and/or production is preferred
• Skills in problem-solving and ability to prioritize
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience managing a small team (4-5 people)
• Ability to travel 20%
Please forward your resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org” and reference #1273in the subject line.