1145 – Key Account Manager
- Insure the sale of Retail flooring solutions by the follow-up of the key Mass Retail chains, the project managers (contractor) and the installers (flooring contractor) on the Western market USA.
- The activity of the KAM must be coordinated with the parent Commercial Sales organisation.
- The job position is located in a large metro area in the West
- The KAM West will report to the Chief Executive Officer USA.
- The KAM West will report in dotted line to the Retail Segment Manager based in Europe especially for the first years in order to facilitate the learning, coordination and start up process.
- The KAM West will be in contact with various departments of the company based in the US.
- To identify the decision makers in the segment
- To define the business model for each Key account and to propose the strategy
- To capitalize on the Group Segment experience and implement best practices
- To communicate on the company pricing policy decided for the Key Accounts including for its worldwide projects
- To promote the Mass Retail product offer by calling on key accounts
- To promote and achieve specification of Mass Retail Solutions by calling on End Users, Specifiers, flooring contractors, Builders, Quantity Surveyors, i.e any person or company that may be involved in the specification of a floor finish in the Segment
- To keep precise records, on an ongoing basis, of significant Key account and projects in the territory concerning targeted market segment
- To implement company practice concerning project tracking with the CRM
- To participate actively in trade shows where the companyexhibits as well as in road show organized in conjunction with the Retail Segment Manager from the HQ and any other International Retails’ teammates
- To provide market intelligence concerning Competition, Distribution, Product trends, Standards, etc…
- To suggest ideas to contribute to the product range development
- To participate actively to products field tests
- To arrange and attend customer trip to Factories visit or job site visit
- To inspect, when necessary, complaints on behalf of the company
- To perform after the sale service, like maintenance demos, and project photography, case studies, etc..
- The duties could be amended in the future depending on the business development
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales and specification with a long term business with Key accounts. Experience with Mass Retail. Technical material suppliers of Mass Retail preferred.
- Sales, marketing and or business degree
- Experience with key accounts and working on project from A to Z is a must.
- Sales Oriented person
- Organized, self-motivated
- Reporting ability
- Understanding international negotiation
- Computer literate especially with a CRM
- Able to travel extensively around the country (60 to 80 %)
Please submit resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org” and reference 1145 – KAM