Recruiting for European Companies Doing Business in the USA
1259 – Marketing Communication Specialist for interior designers – Chicagoland
Our client is the third largest vinyl flooring manufacturer in the world and is looking to hire a USA Marketing Communications specialist to create marketing communication programs to promote the commercial flooring product line targeted to interior designers. Reporting to the marketing Communication director, the Marketing Communication Specialist will ensure that the sales team have all the tools needed and to create and execute the most relevant marketing communications campaign to achieve sales target.
The main responsibilities will be:
In Print Marketing communication projects:
- Brochure, sales tools development from content development with most relevant key selling arguments, to agency briefings, approval steps, print production management to distribution to the sales team
- Coordinate content development and editing of print production collateral, sample binders, brochures, direct mail, sales tools, on brand, time and on budget from approved concept to print production and distribution to the sales force
- Develop, collect and maintain project references and case studies. Plan and execute photoshoots and video editing to be used by sales team and social media campaigns
- Coordination and planning of tradeshows, lunch and learns and sales incentive program
- Assist with coordination of annual sales meeting and customer events
In Digital Marketing:
- Responsible for social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.) creating strategies and content development within corporate guidelines, in order to increase engagement with target audience with KPI tracking and reporting on a regular basis
- Manage all email marketing strategies to increase brand recognition and website traffic. Including the development of monthly newsletter program and content and list management and tracking KPI
- Develop content to be used in support of digital marketing strategies and social media platforms
- Update website and adapt content for the US
- Develop tactics to drive and maximize website traffic and visibility (SEO), tracking KPI using google analytics
- Coordinate development of short videos to support sales force
In Advertising/Public Relations:
- Development of agency briefings and management
- Media planning, negotiation and coordination of paid print and online media opportunities. Liaise with contacts at advertising partner publications to develop an evaluation of online and print media opportunities and coordinate submission of all ads by stated deadlines
- Track media calendar and evaluate opportunities for earned media to increase brand exposure for the brand
- Track PR and advertising hits, magazines subscriptions and associations renewals
- Develop and maintain a current analysis of the advertising and PR environment for the commercial flooring industry.
In Project coordination and Events:
- Management of industry trade shows and events
- Sourcing and project coordination of third-party vendors such as production companies, photographers, media placement, promotional items, and catering services as needed
- Maintain photo library for US content
- Work with graphic designers and outside vendors to ensure brand consistency
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with sales force
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, design or related degree / experience
- 3 years’ experience in similar role. Agency experience preferred.
- Mastering print production project management
- Content development experience and implementation of social media strategies (examples to be supplied)
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM)
- Experience working with marketing vendors
- Experience in updating website within a Content Management System
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suites software including InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator an asset
- Knowledge, passion for interior design industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent editing skills.
- Highly attentive to quality of art direction, imagery, photos, brand (examples to be supplied) and Strong attention to detail
- Self-driven and ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive attitude and ability to adapt
Please forward resume to “email@example.com” and reference “1259” in the subject line.