1230 – Regional Sales Manager – Midwest – Home based
Life Sciences – Connected Products
Our client is a recognized in the industry for its innovative approach, technological expertise, and human values: the company is one of the world leaders in smart, connected sensors for the life science, agri-food, and environmental sectors, focusing particularly on the “Industrial Internet of Things.”
The company provides a complete vertical offering, from sensors to data integration with back-end information systems, possessing significant expertise in three fields in particular: sensors and calibration, wireless data transmission, and software platform development.
For this fast growing company, we are now looking for a Regional Sales Manager Midwest territory.
The main mission and responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the General Manager, North America, your role will be a key position to support the strategy for long term profitable growth. As such, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Adapt the Group’s sales strategy for your region: identify and organize the customer base deploy sales strategy in the field; recommend and implement action plans; share information internally; identify and leverage new business
- Prospect and develop new target customers including key accounts and distributors (resellers, OEM, VAR, …)
- Provide sales forecasting (monthly/quarterly), establish sales goals and pipeline management for the assigned
- Responsible for developing specific account and territory strategies, which will serve to promote the sale of our products and services within the assigned
- Generate sales calls, schedule visits to current and prospective clients/customers, and effectively manage all stages of the sales
- Study the strategic issues impacting all of your accounts. Collect and analyze your customer’s needs, qualify technical and commercial obstacles for development of new opportunities for the
- Position the company as the solution provider of choice for smart connected sensors for the life sciences, Agri-food and environmental markets within the top regional strategic accounts/markets.
- Maintain and manage a sales pipeline for the assigned territory within the companies CRM
- Organize and participate in trade shows and local technical seminars
With a university-level or higher degree, preferably in science, business or related field, you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales in Life Sciences, Agri-Food or Logistics ideally in the area of Cold Chain Solutions. Experience in the field of wireless sensors is a major asset.
You must have strong business acumen, as well as excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to organize a commercial approach and develop an effective strategic vision for the medium and long-term with your customers
You are very familiar with large-account sales cycles and you know how to establish strong relations with your professional partners. You also demonstrate your ability to interpret customer feedback into products concepts, ideas and recommendations. Invigorating presenter, you have the ability to translate technical thoughts to everyday language
Dynamic, tenacious, and persistent, you are looking to join an innovative and fast-growing international company.
Ability to travel within the assigned territory up to 30% of the time.
To apply, please email your resume (Word format preferred) to email@example.com with the reference 1230 in the subject line