1272 – Sales Director – Americas – Consumer Electronics
Our client needs a strong sales leader to grow Americas region product sales through new retail accounts and increase sales through existing accounts, channels and distribution partnerships.
The Sales Director will be responsible for creating go-to-market sales plans and driving channel marketing strategies to maintain and build upon existing relationships with current retailers (retailers, etailers, electronics shops, DIY stores, department stores, mass merchants, telcos and Apple specialists).
He/She will seek to build deeper and more profitable relationships. Responsible for managing the entire portfolio within the US, Canadian, Latin American markets; his/her experience and knowledge in this field will allow him/her to implement innovative sales activities to ensure maximum visibility and impact, both for new product launches and existing range.
This position requires a self-starter who is creative, resourceful and able to act quickly. As such, we are looking for a strong, hands-on person who possesses the ability to drive Americas operations forward with the view to managing the overall operations, and growing a team.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Use existing relationships to enter into new distribution channels, and move product into stores quickly
· Manage channel marketing activities
· Provide exceptional customer experience with new and existing accounts to grow business and create loyalty
· Drive growth in alignment with profit and brand goals
· Collaborate, inform, and interact with the VP, Sales
· Directly responsible for the revenue goals, budgets and forecasting
· Compile information related to customer and prospect interactions
· Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and present findings to company
· Work closely with marketing to establish impactful channel and partner programs
· Manage key customers and participate in closing strategic opportunities
· Visit customers and partners regularly to develop key relationships
WHO ARE YOU ?
· 10+ years regional/national sales experience in consumer electronics and/or high technology products and demonstrated success in new product launch and distribution and a proven track record for continually acquiring new business · Business development and account management experience within the USA/Canada retail customer base
· Thorough understanding of the Americas region distribution markets and ability to manage relationships with key retailers and telco stores such as Target, Best Buy, Apple, Home Depot, Verizon and others
· Able to prioritize opportunities with fact-based approach
· Represent the company with a committed work ethic and the highest standards of professionalism · Self-starter, innovative, highly creative and proactive
· Ability to work independently with attention to detail
· Prior success in impacting the bottom line through creating competitive advantage · Sales Hunter profile
· Effective at creating a vision for success and executing on that vision · Seeks out ways to improve in all aspects of the business
· Communicates effectively both inside and outside the organization Frequent travel as necessary to build business.
BENEFITS for you :
· Work for an exciting, growing company in the consumer technology space where you can have significant impact on the bottom line and grow with the organization
· Work directly with European leadership to drive North America expansion
· Highly visible role within the organization, ability to own the process of bringing high technology products to the North American market
· Extremely collaborative culture, where you can truly make a difference
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please forward resume to “email@example.com” and reference 1272 Sales Director in the subject.