1291 – Staff Accountant
City : Waltham
Position Type : Full time – Permanent
Our client, founded in 2001, is a French high-technology company specializing in non-invasive diagnostic products and services.
The company is pursuing its strategy of international expansion through its subsidiaries in China, in the United States and in Europe (Germany and Spain) and markets its products and services in more than 70 countries.
The responsibilities are as follows:
– Manage Accounts Payable – organize all incoming invoices, acquire proper approval, booking in ERP X3, follow up on payment, respond to all inquiries both internal and external
– Manage Accounts receivables – booking in X3, follow up on payment and on all unpaid invoices on a regular basis
– Prepares income for bank deposits, and payments for vendors
– Assist with recording various month end journal entries (payroll, accruals…)to the general ledger along with various reconciliation schedule preparation
– Reconciliations and analysis
– Help to prepare monthly financial statements
– Perform other accounting or financial tasks as may be required from time to time
Requirements and Qualifications
– 3-5 years accounting experience required
– A Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
– Knowledge of accounting software
– Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word), strong excel experience
– Able to follow guidelines and respect deadlines
– Beside the technical skills and experience, a successful team member will be a team player with positive attitude, and is able to multitask while maintaining an acute attention to detail.
Compensation includes a whole benefit package (Health insurance, disability, life insurance, 401K and 3 weeks’ PTO).
Please forward resume to “email@example.com” and reference “Staff Accountant” in your subject line.