1280 – Strategic Project Director – Cambridge, MA
Have you worked in a consulting company and are now ready to join a fast-growing life sciences company to oversee Mergers & Acquisitions, conduct risk assessments as well as other strategic projects? Do you currently live in the Cambridge, MA area ? If you answered yes to these questions, we would like to speak to you!
Our client is a private equity owned company from France. They operate in a large and dynamic market and they have always invested a lot in innovation. The company is experiencing organic and external growth and regularly acquires other innovative companies.
The main responsibilities of this new position:
- Project management & Oversee deals
- Analysis of project viability and conduct risk assessment analysis
We are looking for:
- A flexible, cerebral, and adaptable leader with exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- 3+ years’ experience in a consulting firm preferred, working on project related to Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Models, Financial modeling, etc. Must be a master at using Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience in life sciences, medical devices and / or high tech required
- Exposure to Europe and deep understanding of working with others from diverse cultures
- Business, Finance or Engineering University degree required
- Ability to travel to Europe and across the USA, up to 50%
- French language skills required
Competitive compensation and benefits are offered.
Please forward your resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org” and reference #1280 in the subject line.