1266 – Technical Sales – Home Based
Our client is a leader in thermal and temperature measurement solutions to companies within dedicated niche markets on a worldwide level, with tailor made solutions. With more than 51 years of experience in thermal solutions and temperature measurement, our client has acquired a significant level of skill and expertise endorsed by almost every demanding industry world-wide from Nuclear, Aeronautic, Petrochemical, Power Generation, and Semiconductor industries to only name a few.
Headquartered in Europe, the company’s North America subsidiary is located in Atlanta (Alpharetta), GA.
The Technical Sales Executive will report to the General Manager of the North America operation, and the Sales Director in the headquarters in France. The Technical Sales Executive will be responsible to develop new business within existing and new accounts in the semiconductor industry within North America.
The Technical Sales Executive will be responsible for
- Developing sales in his/her territory working within the Semiconductor market leader’s strategic plan
- Managing Key accounts for the US Semiconductor market
- Enable design-in by identifying opportunities and promoting products during visits (sales meetings) with clients and Leads
- Creating a program to visit existing and potential clients and follow-up with them
- Creating and developing a “one on one” relationship with existing and new clients in order to provide customized solutions for their applications
- Working collaboratively internally with company departments including engineering, manufacturing, and upper management on solutions to applications and projects.
- Tracking market trends and competitors’ activities for the purpose of developing strategies to increase market share
- Using the company CRM system to manage all contacts and clients’ interactions, as well as market intelligence to be collected
- Attending conferences and trade show
- Negotiating contracts with customers in collaboration with the Sales Director
- Developing market/product road maps to develop new businesses
- Supporting Technical issues and Quality Control claims
- The successful candidate will have an absolute minimum of five years North American sales experience in an industrial company
- Experience selling to the semi-conductor industry required
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Engineering) is a requirement for success in this position
- Previous experience working for a European company in the US would be a plus
- An energetic, curious, yet humble individual with impeccable listening skills
This is a home-based position.
Travel throughout the US will be up to 50%.
The successful candidate will be a self-driven sales engineer who is also eager to learn and totally open to being trained in new procedures and methodologies
There are no sponsorship opportunities available for this position. No relocation assistance.
Compensation will be comprised of a base salary and a bonus. Complete benefit package will also be provided.
To apply: Forward resume to “email@example.com” and reference #1266 Sales Executive