1295 – Territory Manager Chicago – Medical Capital Equipment sales
Our client is a world-leading provider in non-invasive medical devices dedicated to the assessment of certain diseases. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic organization that continuously strives to improve the patients’ quality of life.
The main responsibilities are:
- Sell capital equipment to new accounts within the territory
- Effectively build a territory business plan which incorporates detailed assessment of all accounts and physicians, identifying and executing on areas of opportunity
- Increase procedure utilization through physician and hospital awareness meetings and programs.
- Deliver and support on-site and home office educational events for physicians and staff
- Continually analyze territory to identify opportunities to drive procedure utilization and expand overall product usage
- Organize and execute procedural and business review meetings with hospital administration, physicians and department directors
- Analyze market data to share with customers. Discuss issues and identify action plans
- Sell service, extended warranties, system upgrades and second systems.
- Manage territory travel and expense budget
- Meet and exceed assigned quota and sales objectives in all categories.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Utilize technology and data to analyze territory, effectively target accounts and pre-call planning.
- Maintain knowledge of the current industry / competitive landscape, healthcare economics, reimbursement, competitors and competitive products etc.
- Interact with Education, Product Marketing, Market Development, Customer Service, and other internal departments.
- Resolve customer complaints in accordance with Company policy, and advises sales management promptly of any situation beyond the Sales Representative’s
- Remain current with all vendor credentialing requirements which include immunizations and hospital protocol certification
- 4 years of documented outside sales success in a competitive, sophisticated environment, preferably tangible products
- Minimum one previous medical sales job (significant procedural experience, preferably technical in nature)
- Evidence of top sales achievement with experience in multilevel account management is required
- Ability to travel within the territory (Illinois) 50-80%; including frequent overnight stays.
- Excellent written, verbal skills; proficient with Windows Office Products
- Ability to develop and present complex business reviews/presentations
- Strong organizational skills
- Drive Towards Success, Building Relationships, Challenger Mentality, Exploring and Expanding Opportunity, Articulating Value, Business Acumen and Healthcare Economics
Please forward your resume to “email@example.com” and reference the job title or job ID number in your subject line.