#1286 – Director of Sales and Business Development
Our client is a leading global specialist in network solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT).
The Director of Sales and Business Development has full responsibility for developing a sales strategy that delivers strong profitable growth for the Americas.
(Please note: Candidates must possess a strong knowledge of the IoT and Telco market and LoRa Technology).
The Director Of Sales And Business Development will:
· Recruit and Manage a team to cover the NCSA zone from scratch … taking full responsibility for ambitious sales targets
· Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the IoT solutions market, key trends, the competitive landscape and enterprise use cases
· Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the client’s IoT solution portfolio, strengths and competitive advantage
· Develop, qualify and drive IoT business oriented opportunities from concept to closure
· Identify market based demand for future product and service developments
· Develop, coordinate and communicate strategies, objectives, policies and programs for the entire sales team
· Guide communication between customers, sales teams, engineering and operations to establish common strategies, goals and best practices with all committed to uphold the mission and values established by the Group.
· Manage and builde key relationships with new and existing clients and overseeing all major bids and contracts within the NCSA market
· Build and then lead by example, motivating a team to secure the best interests of the company and its customers at all times
· Attract, develop and retain talent to meet the needs of company growth and succession
The Director of Sales and Business Development has full responsibility for all NCSA sales, operations and partnerships. This Director will report to the CEO – USA.
· Master’s Degree in a technical discipline: Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science
· 12 to 15 years’ experience in sales and business development
· Knowledge of the IoT and Telco market and LoRa Technology
· Ability to build deep client relationships
· Experience working for a European based employer
· Located in Chicago (preferably) or other major US city
· Preferred fluency in Spanish, Portuguese or French
· Able to travel up to 70%
Please forward resume to “email@example.com” and reference #284 – Director Sales and Business Development in your email