Sales & Marketing
Key Account Manager – Health Care – Chicagoland – 1232
Posted on September 29, 2016
1232 – Key Account Manager – Chicago
Our client is a world leader in the design, development and manufacturing of innovative drug delivery solutions. The company offers contract manufacturing for a number of devices as well as proprietary products. The company heavily invests in R&D and develops innovative solutions that always put the patient first.
The position: The Global Key Account Manager is responsible for managing assigned accounts and developing new business for Drug Delivery Devices.
The main responsibilities are:
* Manage existing contract manufacturing customers
* Maintain ongoing sales level with existing customers and grow sales volume and budgets.
* Manage margin improvement through price increase and/or identifying cost reduction opportunities.
* Manage, follow up and/or conclude existing projects
* Negotiate and implement contracts as needed
* Identify and develop new business within the current customer thorough market research including frequent customer visits and presentations, trade fairs etc.
* Elaborate presentations, answer RFI/RFQ
* Develop and maintain relationships within all levels of the customers’ organisations. In particular these will include purchasing, R&D, manufacturing and marketing.
* Communicate and champion customer needs throughout the company
* Develop and organise effective working relationships with the company manufacturing facilities and project management teams in support of the customers
* Develop and implement customer strategies with professional and in-depth pricing and technical proposals for tenders covering the range of healthcare products including timely feedback both internally and externally.
* We are looking for a self-starter leader with “can do attitude”, charisma and excellent listening skills.
* Minimum of 7-10 years of sales/account management experience in equipment, machinery or contract manufacturing.
* Experience negotiating complex multi-year contracts mandatory
* Results focused, very structured and rigorous
* Able to handle stress
* Autonomous, but able to work well in a team
* Interested in healthcare topics
Please forward resume to “email@example.com” and reference job number 1232 – Key Account Manager