Sales & Marketing
Marketing Manager – Connected Health (Boston) (1216)
Posted on April 22, 2016
1216- Marketing Manager – Connected Health – Boston/Cambridge
Our client develops and markets innovative health products in the promising fields of medical and well-being self-diagnosis. The company’s products combine innovation, technology and design to provide non-drug prevention and treatment solutions that focus on simplicity and the comfort and well-being of users.
Based in France, the company is recognized as a pioneer in new generation electronic medical devices on the cutting edge of the smart healthcare device industry. It has received several international awards for its policies on innovation, including an innovation award at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
The company has recently created its US subsidiary in Boston.
The Marketing Manager is a new position, who will report to the Managing Director and will be responsible for the implementation of the Marketing Strategy for the US market.
The main responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
- Work closely with the Marketing Director and marketing team (based in France) to successfully promote products and services in the US
- Identify relevant organizations / companies / Industry analysts and pitch the company products and services, with a strong emphasis on the services
- Research and recommend relevant industry Trade shows; attend trade shows
- Manage social Media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
- Manage a growing US team
- Someone who is open to other cultures
- Self-starter, Can-do attitude and entrepreneurial, not limited to job descriptions(this is a new position in a start-up environment)
- With the flexibility to understand hybrid business model (product/service)
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Analytical and Results oriented
- Excellent listener with strong verbal and written communication skills as there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Relationship building, Team leadership
- Very structured, organized and rigorous
- MS Office experience: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Graduate degree required
The position will be based in Boston or Cambridge
To apply, please email your resume (preferably Word format) to email@example.com with the reference 1216 in the subject line