Sales & Marketing
Sales Manager East Coast
Posted on August 29, 2014
Our client is a leading international high-tech industrial group active in advanced microelectronics, substrates and electronic solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, the company has already significant clients’ references in the US.
The constant growth and technical evolution in terms of development and launch of new products require the hiring of a Sales Manager- East Coast (home office) in order to serve primarily the medical device manufacturing field along with leading edge industrial OEM markets. Experience with rigid and flex PCB into these markets would be very beneficial.
The main responsibilities of this new position will be (but not limited to):
- Support new customers who benefit from company products and services
- Develop long term relationships with customers through identifying and fulfilling requirements in terms of technology and quality
- Maintain thorough knowledge of entire product line
- Act as technology specialist and provides technical and proposal support to customers
- Respond to customers’ RFQ’s, including feasibility studies and cost calculations in liaison with the company’s plants in Europe
- Provide technical pre-sales support to customers
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Provide support for other members of the sales team (i.e. Sales Rep’s) and other technical experts
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required
- Working knowledge of sophisticated microelectronic applications, particularly in the micro-assembly of high-tech substrates (PCB, ceramic…)
- Significant successful direct engagement with medical device manufacturers
- At least 5 years prior experience in technical sales or application engineering is desired
- Strong technical and problem solving ability with demonstrated leadership and project execution skills
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external customers are essential to be successful in this position
- Ability/willingness to travel to domestic and international locations
- During a month, initial training period to be planned in Switzerland.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com