1313 – Clinical Specialists
Our client is a French high-technology company specializing in noninvasive diagnostic products and services for hepatology. The company develops, manufactures and markets several product ranges. For the US subsidiary, the company is looking for Clinical Specialists.
The Clinical Specialist reports directly to the Clinical Training Manager under the umbrella of Medical Affairs (MA). The role is designed to parallel the Medical Science Liaison (MSL) role in pharma and medical device industries.
- Source of information on product updates and upgrades for their respective sales teams.
- Clinical consultant for sales team with key customer accounts (disease states, diagnostic/therapeutic insights).
- Identify and transfer potential sales leads uncovered during training to territory manager.
- Develop and maintain training materials/best practices among the sales team. Liaison to their respective sales teams for updates.
- Solely responsible for training of pharma, research (consortia), and identified key customer accounts.
- Conduct follow-up trainings with research sites in coordination with account manager and territory manager.
- Generate benchmark analytics around operator proficiency and site performance via FIBX QC.
- In collaboration with their respective sales teams, primary customer liaison for all research training and clinical matters.
Medical affairs support
- In coordination with Medical Affairs, monitor scientific publications to remain current on research trends as active member of company’s journal club.
- Maintain communication line to Med Affairs Director and provide customer feedback.
- Attend scientific clinical congresses and meetings; point person for clinical questions.
- Support development of the centralized clinical handbook (FAQ book).
- Support generation of conference abstract book + identification of key abstracts.
Key Skill Requirements
- Willingness to travel up to 50% depending on geographic location within sales region.
- Technical competence to successfully deliver product training.
- Strong communication skills; comfortable interacting with physicians/staff (individually or large group setting).
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and active vehicle insurance policy.
Work experience requirements
- Minimum 3 years clinical experience, preferably with liver or GI focus.
- Preference Minimum 1-year medical device or pharma experience.
- 4 year college degree. Science degree preferred
Please forward resume to “[email protected]” and reference 1313 Clinical Specialist