1311 – Marketing Manager – Connected Health – Boston,MA
Our client is an ecosystem of connected devices and services that enhance care coordination. A leader in transforming connected health, they provide a single platform where users can manage the data collected from their connected health devices and access additional services to further manage their health.
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager to manage their therapy products segment across all audiences, including physical therapist and occupational therapists, athletic trainers, personal trainers and athletes.
The Marketing Manager will manage market research, channel testing, acquisition campaigns, and lead generation for direct to consumer and B2B markets.
The company is looking for someone who is thoughtful, curious and innovative. The right candidate will be creative and help explore innovative ideas to reach customers by using analysis to back up decisions. The candidate should have a strong knowledge of digital tactics, but be willing to explore all possible channels.
- Design, manage and execute all aspects of paid search campaigns including spend, keyword strategy, channel strategy, A/B testing & ad copy
- Manage local and nation event marketing for product channels
- Explore ideas for offline campaigns including direct mail, print ads, videos, and media
- Maintain campaign budget and develop reporting to track KPIs and show results by channel
- Analyze results and make recommendations to leadership on how to manage budget and channel mix
- Develop and manage affiliate campaigns as appropriate
- Work with the marketing team on SEO building to grow organic search
- Copywriting and content creation, using personas
- Assist in social media management
- Continuously identify new opportunities and tactics to generate more qualified users
- Manage vendors or agencies as necessary to help execute projects
Skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, including paid digital campaigns
- Demonstrated track record of running successful campaigns to meet company targets
- Strong content marketing across mediums
- A general problem solver willing to take on varied responsibilities and explore new opportunities to meet goals
- Fluency in English
Additional skills preferred but not required:
- Experience with multi-channel attribution, campaign optimizations on other performance media platforms, and managing budgets
- Google Analytics, Adwords certification & experience managing PPC platforms
- Experience managing affiliate programs
- Experience in the sport/athletic or physical therapy market
Please forward your resume to “[email protected]” and reference – 1311 Marketing Manager