1300 – SALES MANAGER USA – CHICAGO, IL
Our client is a French manufacturer of innovative vocational training tools. Their products include virtual reality simulators which allow students to get hands on training in woodworking, welding and other professions. This is a new position as the company expands their presence in the USA.
Objectives of the position:
The objective of the US Sales Manager is to be the higher representative of the company. This individual will oversee sales in the USA through partnerships, distributorships, and direct sales.
- Build the company presence in the USA and serve as the expert on the US market.
- Communicate with Headquarters on a weekly basis.
- Assess the company’s current product offerings versus the needs of the US Market. Provide data that supports the assessment and offer suggestions to the team in France on areas to improve or what products are needed
- Increase and develop the network of distributors in the US
- Drive and control the sales activities by maintaining current relationships and establishing new customers
- Effectively use social media to increase brand awareness
- Support distributors by providing them with trainings, sales support (demos to clients) and attending industry tradeshows periodically
- At least 5 years of proven sales experience with specific experience selling a product to technical colleges, universities, vocation schools, etc.
- Must have a thorough understanding of how to navigate around bidding process, unions, and public education funding
- Passionate about technology and education
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Open Minded
- Autonomous and a self-starter with previous experience working in a remote team environment
- Quick learner
- Experience working with foreign companies or start-ups
Industry conferences to attend
- ISTE (Chicago)
- ACTE (San Antonio)
Please forward resume to “[email protected]” and reference US Sales Manager 1300