1319 – Solutions Implementation Manager – Chicago
Seeking Great Technicians
U.S. HQ Start-up for Well-established European S/W Manufacturer
Gartner Group Magic Quadrant
Big Data Added Value
Seeking business savvy Knowledge Management (KN) Linux Engineers for implementation of product and to be the liaison to the customer (F500). Be in on the ground level of establishing the US office of this fast-growing, leading global provider of appliances and cloud services. Delight the customer. Exceed their expectations.
Highly rated by the Gartner Group in the Magic Quadrant.
Company: A subsidiary of a leading European software manufacturer and provider of cloud services has decided to establish a U.S. delivery organization as an affiliate company. It has selected Chicago as its US Headquarters. They are seeking technical experts for their product implementation and delivery to their customers in the US.
Product: An appliance hardware with preinstalled software is ready for immediate use and can be integrated into the existing IT infrastructure with standard connectors in enterprise systems/workflows/data sources (i.e. SAP, Oracle). It then compiles an extensive and self-maintaining knowledge database. User-Friendly. Product stands out from the competition because it Delivers.
- You love to work with customers, to specify and program solutions and to make sure standard product is being put to perfect use onsite with the customer
- You coordinate the technical implementation with all project participants
- You are the liaison between customer and product development
- You feel right at home in agile project management (Scrum and Kanban)
- You’re not happy until we have exceeded the customer’s expectations
- You’re an all-rounder. You’re just as savvy with Java programming as you are with comprehensive IT applications administration
- Professional knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows Server
- Basic knowledge of working with typical corporate data sources (such as Active Directory, SharePoint, Fileshares, etc.) Big Data
- Familiar with Knowledge Management
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Delivery/Implementation experience
- You have a technical education with a software background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Master’s Degree
- Team Spirit
- Great Technicians
- Fast Growing
- Global Leader
- Gartner’s Magic Quadrant Highest Challenger
- Outstanding Delivery
- Great Benefits
Please forward your resume to Doug Seville, [email protected] and reference the job title in the subject line.