1287 – Territory Sales Manager
Our client is a leading comfort and care provider to the healthcare industry. This is a work-from-home position that can be located anywhere in the midwest/east coast in close proximity to a major airport.
We are seeking candidates who have experience selling Medical Equipment/Devices to Hospitals, Health Care Facilities and, specically, GPO’s.
* Please note: Our client is in the process of setting up a US subsiduary. Until this time, the company will be employing sales personnel on a 1099 basis (with an allowance for benefits + expense reimbursements).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Build working relationships with hospital personnel on an ongoing basis
- Provide customer relations support to hospital personnel whenever required
- Communicate with administration, employees, and other departments to coordinate efforts, facilitate solutions and address any concerns
- Possesses presentation skills for presenting new products, services, and applications
- Interact at a technical level with both corporate staff and hospital staff
- Ability to work unsupervised in a fluid work environment while assisting hospital staff related to client support
- Availability to travel to hospital locations on an ongoing basis
- Minimum of 4-5 years minimum experience working in medical equipment sales
- Effective listening and communication skills in client driven environment
- Demonstrate proficiency in typing, grammar and internal communication tools
- Ability to work in a team orientated environment
- Previous technical support experience within a client support environment
- Able to stand for extended periods while assisting hospital staff
- Able to handle any and all physical requirements related to the role
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Must pass HIPAA compliance test
- Must maintain required and appropriate hospital/institutional credentials
The ideal candidate will work closely with hospital personnel ranging from the Executive level to the end users, nursing staff. The position will provide training on product usage to achieve hospital goals and establish results. The ideal candidate should have experience working in a hospital/healthcare environment. A background in nursing, nursing support, healthcare sales, and/or customer service is desirable. Occasional weekend and evening work, along with significant travel, will be required.
Please forward resume to “[email protected]” and reference Territory Sales Manager in your email