1292 – VP – AMERICAS
Our client is an international, multi-channel organization in the field of High Performance Building Materials used in a variety of industries. They are showing significant growth and are looking for an individual with strong leadership qualities and understanding of a complex market with a variety of segments, players and significant potential.
Objectives of the position:
The VP Americas is a new role that encompasses setting the strategy and managing a team of 15-20 for a geographic area including North America and parts of South and Central America.
The objectives are to grow the channels sales in the US, identify new markets, and adapt, develop and implement a unique model for all the different markets.
– Defining and proposing a strategy and associated business roadmap for the entire region
– Implement strategy and roadmap once validated
– Deliver the expected financial results (P&L and Receivables)
– Ensuring the organization aligns with company values
– Company pricing guidelines, product plans
– Suggest strategic acquisition(s) when relevant
The VP Americas is as a member of the Executive Committee and, as such, contributes to the company strategy:
– Must have a technical, specification-driven background (eg. Architecture, Engineering)
– Candidates must have strong P&L experience in a building materials industry
– Must be business development minded and results driven
– Management capabilities: mix of strategy, sales and operations
– Strong leadership, people oriented
– Spanish or Portuguese language preferred
– International exposure – a high priority will be given towards candidates with experience working for a European parent company in the past
– Ability to travel 60% across the US, to Central and South America and to Europe several times a year
– Candidates should be located in a major hub in the US – preferrably East Coast/Midwest
Please forward resume to “[email protected]” and indicate VP – Americas in the subject line of your email.