COO – California – 1315
Posted on February 16, 2018
1315 – COO – California
For our client, an international company serving the healthcare and beauty care industries through BtoB technical solutions, with capabilities in America, Europe and Asia, we are looking for a COO for one of their locations in the US.
The primary function of this executive position is to provide leadership and coordination of all operations and sales activities of the company. The COO will assume full P&L responsibility of the legal entity on Operations – Sales – Quality – Finance – HR.
The main responsibilities:
- Supporting the company vision and mission
- Maintain productivity and quality standards
- Guarantee satisfaction and value for the customers
- Develop, implement, and manage strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve objectives
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth
- Maintain a positive company attitude and ensure that all employees are aligned with the company goals
- Recommend to the management all relevant investments and organizational upgrades
The requirements of this role:
- MBA or Engineering degree
- 5+ years’ experience in a related Management role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Leadership, Customer Focus
- Experience in Business to Business, selling products or services to the healthcare and/or beauty care industries is preferred
- Ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds and origins
- Experience working with a European ownership a plus
To apply, email your resume in Word at [email protected] with the mention 1315-COO in the subject line.