1279 – Finance Controller
Please note – we are seeking Chicago area candidates – there is no allowance for relocation.
Our client designs, assembles and provides packaging solutions (machines and lines) to industrial companies and end-users. The client’s office is in the Western Suburbs.
- Direct activities of two accounting (plus HR) personnel and co-ordinate activities other departments in support of divisional day-to-day operations.
- Ensure the integrity of the accounts
- Interpret operating results as they impact the funances of the subsidiary
- Provide overall accounting support and clear periodic financial reporting, in accordance with local regulation and corporate policy
- Develop periodic management reporting and analytical tools, including industrial costing analysis
- Provide budget analysis, working capital analysis, product activity reporting and other varied key metrics to support operational tracking and improvement.
- Provide data-driven analysis, interpretations and recommending corrective action to drive improvement.
- Make specific recommendations that will result in profit and cash improvement, including training of the other staff to improve accounting functions
- Develop and implement appropriate accounting policies, processes, systems, tools, infrastructure and sufficient internal controls to meet the financial reporting needs and to comply with regulatory requirements
- Establish and administer adequate controls to assure that expenditures and commitments are made with proper approval procedures
- Establish and maintain an internal control environment
- Lead change of the ERP system
- Exportation experience or knowledge a plus
- Ensure all members of the department have clearly defined accountabilities and roles and that individual development plans are in place to enable goals to be achieved
- Accounting, taxes, basic business law, export procedures
- Familiarity with ERP system – MR Pro / QAD EE 2015
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to lead a team
- Must be a confident communication with all levels
- Three to five years industrial accounting experience a minimum
Please forward resume to “email@example.com” and reference #279 – Controller in your email