1233 – Off Premise Sales Manager (Home based with frequent travel – 60% – across the US)
Our client is a successful and dynamic winemaker from France. The company has had a presence in the US for over 5 years, is enjoying substantial growth and maintains strong partnerships with main distributors.
The company is creating a new position to support the growth in the retail segment. The Off Premise Sales Manager will have a background in wine and national and regional OFF PREMISE accounts experience, managing and cultivating relationships in this channel.
This is a sales position with strong emphasis on selling, business development and customer service. The company has invested in a state of the art CRM system.
This position requires to work along company protocols and procedures in executing, installing and following through on programs throughout the channel.
The main responsibilities of the job are (but not limited to):
- Pro-actively identify, resource and maximize new business opportunities with new accounts
- Call on National Accounts to achieve agreed upon distribution and sales goals
- Forecast, set and communicate budgets for the channel, by account, by SKU
- Develop account specific planning, strategies and tactics to deliver the agreed budgets
- Build long term relationships with the key buyers and distributor contacts in the OFF PREMISE Channel
- Monitor performance of accounts (pricing, shipments, depletions and promotional materials)
- Ensure that agreed upon goals and sales volumes are achieved whilst aggressively controlling costs
The candidate profile is
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the OFF PREMISE National Account Supplier Channel
- Proven track record of winning new business with top accounts
- Demonstrate ability to effectively manage challenging customer relations
- Strong negotiation skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
To apply, please email your resume (preferably Word format) to email@example.com with the reference 1233 in the subject line.